is that you hobby lobby
Am I the only one that’s a just a tiny bit pissed off that this is still an issue?
The Original Series wasn’t even in the general VICINITY of fucking around yo
James Tiberius Kirk; the feminist.
Mark Ruffalo: The Fangirl
ON HIATUS FOR A WHILE
THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN MY LIFE
BUT LOTS OF THEM
AND I WILL BE AWAY FOR A BIT
tbh I don’t see the fuss about having waiters/waitresses not being happy and enthusiastic like I came here to eat I didn’t come here to be amused by employees as long as I’m getting my food and they’re not being blatantly rude I don’t see why y’all need to go on yelp to rank a restaurant 0/5 and have an outburst on why your waitress didn’t smile at you when she poured you water
this is pretty fucking important
The new Joss Whedon movie “Much Ado About Nothing” premiered here in Denmark at the CPH PIX festival yesterday, and it is very good =)
It was sweet and well played, a very nice Shakespeare adaption I msut say.
So, I can recommend it! I especially liked Alexis Denisof’s part =D
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via adrians)
addition to #3 - not everything said will be disparaging or derogatory, sometimes what is said about you is actually very nice things.